Sunday, February 23, 2014

WARMING UP WHITE shabby chic coffee table

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
 
The weather today is rainy and curling up in a furry blanket would be wonderful,
but as every other day there is much to do. We delivered a large dresser into town last
night and had the honour of touring a large 1912 apartment in the midst of renovations.


That is one perk I never considered when I started up cycling furniture.
I have seen the inside of some wonderful homes around Vancouver, but when you started
to venture into the heart of downtown you get to see some magical history in the buildings.
Imagine the carved details of this love seat frame built into the walls and trim of a home.

 
 
Back in the country my latest endeavor is a provincial coffee table
with another wonderful french graphic.
 
 
I dont do too many coffee tables but my mother had a hand in bringing this one to me
so I couldnt refuse. Could I?
 
 
******
 
The graphic used on this project was found awhile back, I dont know the source.



TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment