Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Woodchat tomorrow

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Tomorrow, I will be a guest on Woodchat, hosted by Matt Gradwohl and Chris Wong. The show begins at 6:00PM Pacific time. You can watch it live on Google+ or YouTube and ask questions via Twitter #woodchat. I think I got all that straight.

The easiest method is to just go to the Woodchat chatroom at 6:00. The show will also be recorded if you are interested in watching it later.

Im really not sure what to expect, nor am I sure what exactly I have to offer but I think it will be fun. It looks like these guys are definitely more polished at running a live show than my attempt a couple weeks ago! Hope you can tune in.

*****

Now, this was posted on Lumberjocks and I think it deserves attention over here too. I absolutely love this video. It is really inspiring (and tiring!) to watch someone who can build stuff from scratch using hand tools. Such a craftsman and such a well done video.






TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment