Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Guest Room Mood Board

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
fabric 1. 2. 3. 4. | rug | chair


Earlier this week I ordered the fabric for the guest room! My concept started with the frames in the upper right corner - I made them while living in Knoxville, and wanted to incorporate them into the room

I then found the coral and turquoise fabric and used that as a jumping off point

No furniture has been selected yet - so these are just for inspiration, but I am sure some diy projects will be in the works!

Accent colors for furniture and rugs: SW Drizzle and SW Gladiola

I have a tight schedule before our first guests arrive, June 8th - but as long as I move the boxes out and the bed in, I will be a happy camper! 

Make sure to stop back later today to see the finished photos of the diy painted rug - I am super excited to share with you once I take some photos!!

TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment